My 2 ArPiCade cabs

General chit-chat about what's hot and not in the land of emulated video games.

Moderator: dee2eR

cool_factor
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

My 2 ArPiCade cabs

Post by cool_factor » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:28 pm

Video:

https://youtu.be/IplV9LszFkQ

Horizontal is running 4.3

Vertical is 3.x

Fireball2
Community Member
Community Member

Re: My 2 ArPiCade cabs

Post by Fireball2 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:55 am

Most cabs that attempt to do everything usually end up looking and playing terrible. But I love these! The Qbert setting for the joystick is awesome.

cool_factor
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Post by cool_factor » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:37 pm

Thanks, I definitely didn't want Frankenstein control panels. The one with the Star Wars yoke was the best idea I could come up with....

dee2eR
Inventor
Inventor

Post by dee2eR » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:24 am

I also really like the swappable 4 way and analog joysticks. The fold out of the way yoke is a good idea too. Many panels that try to feature everything at once end up being an ergonomic nightmare and being awkward to use kind of defeating the point of having the right controls in the first place...

Thanks for posting the vids, it's always cool to see peoples builds.

henrryyy
Community Member
Community Member

Post by henrryyy » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:52 am

I love the swappable 4-way and analog joysticks! They provide versatility and customization options for a better gaming experience. The fold-out yoke is a smart idea too, ensuring ergonomic comfort. It's important to have the right controls in the right places. Thanks for sharing those cool videos of people's builds. Recycling schedules are a practical and useful tool in our daily lives. They help us stay organized and ensure proper disposal of recyclable materials. By following recycling schedules, we can contribute to a cleaner and more sustainable environment. Let's make recycling a part of our routine