Raspberry 3B+

Installing ARpiCADE for the first time? Having issues? Check here first for solutions and tips on installing.

Moderator: dee2eR

ItalianNJ
Community Member
Community Member

Re: Raspberry 3B+

Post by ItalianNJ » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm

I am not using 480i - and to be honest, it wasn't just the video - the status lights on the 3B+ shows the following rotated:

4 flashes: loader. bin not launched.
7 flashes: kernel. img not found.

And yes these 3B+ are available on Amazon now (was the only ones I could fine of the 3's couple of weeks ago). I did see another post about the 3B+ somewhere on the forums here not loading, but it was one of those threads that was never responded to with an updated (which is why I like to make sure I post my findings for others).

Everything is working perfectly, including additional spinner on USB, and all games so far!

I did read it was those 3 files for 3B+ because of later version chips out on the internet for something unrelated to ArpiCade (it was about a whole different application someone was trying to load), so I figured what the heck!

So sorry to hear about family issues - trust me I know the feeling, some sad things have happened in my orbit this week as well.

dee2eR
Inventor
Inventor

Re: Raspberry 3B+

Post by dee2eR » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:06 pm

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a rough time all round.