HSS theme names

Questions and tweaks for Attract-Mode on ARpiCADE.

Moderator: dee2eR

Litltn187
Community Member
Community Member

HSS theme names

Post by Litltn187 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:28 pm

Anyone know off hand the name of the “street fighter” theme on the fully loaded image from HSS ? I’ve been looking through all the files but can’t seem to find it, I know it’s on an older build so I’m wondering if it was removed from the new ones

cool_factor
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Re: HSS theme names

Post by cool_factor » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:53 pm

dee2eR
Inventor
Inventor

Post by dee2eR » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:56 pm

Probably easiest way to figure it out is to check it from the menu rather than look at the files directly. Enter Attract-Modes menu with 'tab' or 'test' and have a look in the displays bit to figure it out. Not knowing the menu in use etc. I can't be more precice than that with the instructions.

It's possible it was removed in newer releases, either deliberately (maybe it broke with an update) or just because it was missed when I copied themes over.

It's also possible it's a theme that was added for the other build and not a theme I've included with the regular release. Hard to say for sure.

If/when you figure it out let me know if I shoudl add it to the releases.

If none of that helps it may be worth asking @frizzlefried he is really good with themes and may have made the one you're asking about.

EDIT: looks like @cool_factor also had a similar thought and beat me to it.

cool_factor
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Post by cool_factor » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:00 pm

Help where I can.......

Litltn187
Community Member
Community Member

Post by Litltn187 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:31 am

Thanks very much for the replies fellas, this is still really new to me so I’m just trying to learn as I go. I searched through the displays available while on the machine earlier today and couldn’t seem to find it, so I’m thinking it was removed from the build I’m currently using.

The theme I’m looking for can be seen in this vid.

https://youtu.be/IoSN14SA8ZE